We talk a lot about loyalty when it comes to marketing strategies and customer experiences, but we want to take a moment to honor the loyalty our veterans have shown us day in and day out as they protect the freedom we hold so dear.
This Veterans’ Day, a number of our partners will be celebrating in unique ways. Share this list with the veterans in your life and help treat them to something special:
- Outback Steakhouse is giving military veterans and active personnel a free Bloomin’ Onion and Coca-Cola product on Thursday. Also, the chain has a “daily heroes discount” offering 10% off entire checks to all servicemen and -women, police officers, firefighters and first responders with a valid state or federal service ID.
- Texas Roadhouse will hand out dinner vouchers at the restaurant parking lots Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., according to the Veterans Affairs website, which notes veterans and active-duty military “can redeem their dinner vouchers when the restaurant opens for dinner, through May 30, 2022.”
- Bonefish Grill has an ongoing 10% discount daily for service members, veterans, and first responders.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill also has an ongoing 10% discount daily for service members, veterans and first responders.
- &pizza is honoring all our courageous veterans & military service personnel on 11/11 with a buy-one-get-one free offer. Just show your valid military ID in-shop on Veterans Day and the offer is yours.
- Great Clips is giving veterans and active military members either a free haircut on Thursday or a free haircut card. In addition, non-military customers who get a haircut on Veterans Day at Great Clips salons can pay it forward. They will receive a free haircut card they can give to an active service member or veteran as a way of saying thank you. The cards can be redeemed for a free haircut from November 12 through December 10, 2021.
To all of the men and women who serve, we thank you.